Arg! Too busy to lurk!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called knitting. Make your own badge here.

Other hobbies...
Check out MY Podcast!
Favorite Podcasts...
Some people are just
too good!
Many gold stars to the following sites...

The sorting hat says that I belong in Hufflepuff!

Said Hufflepuff, "I'll teach the lot, and treat them just the same."

Hufflepuff students are friendly, fair-minded, modest, and hard-working. A well-known member was Cedric Digory.

 


Take the most scientific Harry Potter Quiz ever created.

Monday, September 19, 2005

Starting Over

Well the last knitting blog drifted off in to obscurity so hopefully the new ability in Blogger for posting pictures will help. Honestly I find it more interesting to blog for my Girl Scout Troop than for myself.

So why start now? Simple if I am going to participate in knit-a-longs it is only fair to post pictures and comments. I know that I hit everyone else's blogs looking at their progress through last year's Karalund and Clapotis project as reference and I should have been returning the favor.

I may be taking on more than I can maintain but then again what else is new!

Comments on "Starting Over"

 

post a comment