Arg! Too busy to lurk!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called knitting. Make your own badge here.

Other hobbies...
Check out MY Podcast!
Favorite Podcasts...
Some people are just
too good!
Many gold stars to the following sites...

The sorting hat says that I belong in Hufflepuff!

Said Hufflepuff, "I'll teach the lot, and treat them just the same."

Hufflepuff students are friendly, fair-minded, modest, and hard-working. A well-known member was Cedric Digory.

 


Take the most scientific Harry Potter Quiz ever created.

Thursday, September 22, 2005

Why I like Knit-alongs

After years of knitting I really do consider myself a new knitter. Why? Mainly because I am still following directions vebatum and my palms still sweat when I try to branch out on my own and do something like....gulp.... substitute a yarn!

Knit-a-longs are great! Everyone out there starting with the same pattern but making all their own modifications and sharing them with the world. I can poke around and look at pictures and relax with my decisions for minor modifications and read along as folks excitedly post their progress. I broadens my "knitting club" to a "knitting planet"!

So, I have been voyeur long enough!

Comments on "Why I like Knit-alongs"

 

post a comment