Arg! Too busy to lurk!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called knitting. Make your own badge here.

Other hobbies...
Check out MY Podcast!
Favorite Podcasts...
Some people are just
too good!
Many gold stars to the following sites...

The sorting hat says that I belong in Hufflepuff!

Said Hufflepuff, "I'll teach the lot, and treat them just the same."

Hufflepuff students are friendly, fair-minded, modest, and hard-working. A well-known member was Cedric Digory.

 


Take the most scientific Harry Potter Quiz ever created.

Friday, September 23, 2005

When does it become Clutter?

So, as you can no doubt tell, I am rebuilding my knitting blog from scratch. Actually once I got past the 'but I worked so hard messing up the other one' stage it was quite refreshing! It would be nice to do with the house you know? Set up the 'new house' in the back yard, move all the good stuff over, perfectly organizing as you go, and then burn down the old house when you're done.

Voila'!

So same with blogs. I started to move over the cute little progress indicator bars and had to ask myself "Is this necessary or just clutter?" Does anyone out there really care if I am 67.27% the way through the Panes bag...probably not. My guess is that folk are much more interested in what the final project looks like and what yarns and colors I used. I love all the little blog toys but for now I am going to concentrate on streamlining the blog. I will add my daughter Katie's projects since we overlap and she isn't interested in maintaining another web-based log outside of her social rant on Xanga.