Arg! Too busy to lurk!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called knitting. Make your own badge here.

Other hobbies...
Check out MY Podcast!
Favorite Podcasts...
Some people are just
too good!
Many gold stars to the following sites...

The sorting hat says that I belong in Hufflepuff!

Said Hufflepuff, "I'll teach the lot, and treat them just the same."

Hufflepuff students are friendly, fair-minded, modest, and hard-working. A well-known member was Cedric Digory.

 


Take the most scientific Harry Potter Quiz ever created.

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

ARGGGG!

Okay at some point I just have to STOP!! I have been obsessed with gathering materials for new projects...not bad except that I already have too many WIP and too many little caches of projects hidden around the house. And yet I just can't stop!

I blame it on two things:
a) the number of fantastic and diverse KAL out on the net and

b) We are quickly approaching the beginning of Autumn (around the 1st weekend of August if you follow the Earth/Sun seasons) and so I think my body is going into 'harvesting' overdrive.

"Gather what you can before it becomes dark and dismal!


There is another theory and that is that I am over-compensating for the upcoming ABANDONMENT of my daughter as she heads off to college!

On top of it all I ripped out 2" of my Mystery Stole the other day. Sad, I know, but they mistake I am trying to correct would have haunted me!! Truly, it would.

Comments on "ARGGGG!"

 

post a comment