Arg! Too busy to lurk!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called knitting. Make your own badge here.

Other hobbies...
Check out MY Podcast!
Favorite Podcasts...
Some people are just
too good!
Many gold stars to the following sites...

The sorting hat says that I belong in Hufflepuff!

Said Hufflepuff, "I'll teach the lot, and treat them just the same."

Hufflepuff students are friendly, fair-minded, modest, and hard-working. A well-known member was Cedric Digory.

 


Take the most scientific Harry Potter Quiz ever created.

Friday, July 06, 2007

Wow!

I am finding it hard to believe that I haven't posted for almost a year!! Gasp!!!

Most of my attention has been on getting child #1 graduated and off to college (this fall), managing my astronomy podcast , family, and two Girl Scout troops. Well, things are beginning to settle down so maybe I can get back to knitting!

What better way than to join up with a knit-a-long (KAL) and sign up for a summer swap!

The KAL is none other than the Mystery Stole #3 and the summer swap is with my favorite group Knit the Classics! I have a great package all ready to ship for my selected swappie down in Magnolia Texas now off to the post office!

Labels:

Comments on "Wow!"

 

post a comment