Arg! Too busy to lurk!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called knitting. Make your own badge here.

Other hobbies...
Check out MY Podcast!
Favorite Podcasts...
Some people are just
too good!
Many gold stars to the following sites...

The sorting hat says that I belong in Hufflepuff!

Said Hufflepuff, "I'll teach the lot, and treat them just the same."

Hufflepuff students are friendly, fair-minded, modest, and hard-working. A well-known member was Cedric Digory.

 


Take the most scientific Harry Potter Quiz ever created.

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

I've been bad....

I have been bad....I haven't been posting.... but here, I have something to (hopefully) appease my friends and any offended muses or gods...

Pi!




Notice the lovely numbers around the side...starting at the top! Yes, I celebrated Pi Day twice today. The first time at 1:59 UTC and again at 1:59pm at work. Yum!

Comments on "I've been bad...."

 

Blogger Carrie K said ... (7:49 AM) : 

How did I miss this post? Clever!

 

Blogger Zee said ... (8:18 AM) : 

She totally sneaked this post in!! I missed it, too. Very clever! :)

I'm still totally immersed in Life of Pi... what an amazing read!!

 

post a comment