Arg! Too busy to lurk!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called knitting. Make your own badge here.

Other hobbies...
Check out MY Podcast!
Favorite Podcasts...
Some people are just
too good!
Many gold stars to the following sites...

The sorting hat says that I belong in Hufflepuff!

Said Hufflepuff, "I'll teach the lot, and treat them just the same."

Hufflepuff students are friendly, fair-minded, modest, and hard-working. A well-known member was Cedric Digory.

 


Take the most scientific Harry Potter Quiz ever created.

Sunday, February 26, 2006

DONE!!!

I'm ready for my gold metal!


I did it! They are done! They are ugly but they are done!

If I look like I haven't had any sleep that is because I haven't, 9 days, 9 different
astronomy projects plus the daily grind. The Olympic knitting took a back seat I went most of the work week without knitting time...other than meetings of course. That worried me but on the last day the cuffs were stitched up and the gloves were
off the needle. Whew!


Oh and look, I have an action shot too!






Any likeness to Kilroy is completely accidental...

Comments on "DONE!!!"

 

Blogger amandazen said ... (5:39 PM) : 

Nice gloves! Congrats on the gold!!

Amanda

 

post a comment