Arg! Too busy to lurk!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called knitting. Make your own badge here.

Other hobbies...
Check out MY Podcast!
Favorite Podcasts...
Some people are just
too good!
Many gold stars to the following sites...

The sorting hat says that I belong in Hufflepuff!

Said Hufflepuff, "I'll teach the lot, and treat them just the same."

Hufflepuff students are friendly, fair-minded, modest, and hard-working. A well-known member was Cedric Digory.

 


Take the most scientific Harry Potter Quiz ever created.

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Some knitting done and looking towards Valentines Day

I got some scarves done for our up coming charity auction and that made me feel better. I have been so busy that I wasn't really contributing well.

Also, the Knit the Classics group is having a February "Valentine Day Book Swap"





Now I'm not that into the contemporary romance novel but I did love the Gabaldon "Outlander" series.
"Nothin' better than a swash-buckling, bodice rippin', time travelin', Scottish brogue, period romance...nope nuthin' better! You can quote me!"

I"m also throwning myself into the KTC blog ring...no particular reason other than I seem to return to the KTC site more frequently than other sites...I even have them in my bloglines so I know when there has been an update! I like the site there is always something going on but never so much that it wears you out. Besides the ladies running the site are fab!

Comments on "Some knitting done and looking towards Valentines Day"

 

Blogger Stephanie said ... (5:09 PM) : 

Aww thanks! You're not so bad yourself. :)

Don't worry - no one is going to give their buddy a Harlequin Romance - at least I hope not!!

 

Blogger amandazen said ... (2:47 PM) : 

You are nice! I love the KTC ring so much easier to visit everyone.

Amanda

 

post a comment