Arg! Too busy to lurk!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called knitting. Make your own badge here.

Other hobbies...
Check out MY Podcast!
Favorite Podcasts...
Some people are just
too good!
Many gold stars to the following sites...

The sorting hat says that I belong in Hufflepuff!

Said Hufflepuff, "I'll teach the lot, and treat them just the same."

Hufflepuff students are friendly, fair-minded, modest, and hard-working. A well-known member was Cedric Digory.

 


Take the most scientific Harry Potter Quiz ever created.

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Time to catch up!

Okay, the knitting has been sitting and seriously neglected AND the holiday gifts are now laughing at me! "You can't possible get us finished now!" Ugh!

I was looking for a nice cable pattern for a man, something elegant but not flashy, and I stumbled upon these two sites:

MenKnit - and internet men's knitting netmag where I found this Irish Walking Scarf
Dave Daniels'Cabin - is another men's knitting site and he has some lovely woodwork as well.

Well that is all I have for now... I have to log in and work some on my NaNoWriMo novel.

Everyone have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Comments on "Time to catch up!"

 

post a comment