Arg! Too busy to lurk!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called knitting. Make your own badge here.

Other hobbies...
Check out MY Podcast!
Favorite Podcasts...
Some people are just
too good!
Many gold stars to the following sites...

The sorting hat says that I belong in Hufflepuff!

Said Hufflepuff, "I'll teach the lot, and treat them just the same."

Hufflepuff students are friendly, fair-minded, modest, and hard-working. A well-known member was Cedric Digory.

 


Take the most scientific Harry Potter Quiz ever created.

Thursday, November 03, 2005

This is soooo cooool!

Okay, I have been a major voyeur on the Mystery Shawl 2 and have the yarn to start now that everyone else has finished! Its not that I was being anti-social I just had tooo many obligations at the time and needed to postpone until I had the time and the materials.

But! That is not why I got back on the blog today!!! I was looking around at the site for the Peace Palm KAL and then drifted back over to Nona's site and found her serial knitting page. What a hoot!

Are these not the cutest little fingers! So I am going to convince my knitting group to start our own little Nona-KAL. I'm not going to let them have her website until the end so they can play with all the other installments.
I now know why I have been knitting socks all these years...it has been so that I would have left over yarn for crazy fingered gloves!

Comments on "This is soooo cooool!"

 

post a comment