Arg! Too busy to lurk!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called knitting. Make your own badge here.

Other hobbies...
Check out MY Podcast!
Favorite Podcasts...
Some people are just
too good!
Many gold stars to the following sites...

The sorting hat says that I belong in Hufflepuff!

Said Hufflepuff, "I'll teach the lot, and treat them just the same."

Hufflepuff students are friendly, fair-minded, modest, and hard-working. A well-known member was Cedric Digory.

 


Take the most scientific Harry Potter Quiz ever created.

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

She's back!

I was off at the 50th National Girl Scout Congress and National Convention in Atlanta and it was fantastic! It was a wonderful experience as a leader I never really wondered how the bigger picture worked, I trusted the process, but didn't know how it worked. Now I do.

On the knitting front I didn't get much done because I broke one of my needles! :-( It was very sad I had to limp along with one sock on one circular needle that was just at the limit for 'magic loop' knitting.

I will try and post some pictures but for now I am just trying to get back to normal.

Cheers

Comments on "She's back!"

 

post a comment