Arg! Too busy to lurk!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called knitting. Make your own badge here.

Other hobbies...
Check out MY Podcast!
Favorite Podcasts...
Some people are just
too good!
Many gold stars to the following sites...

The sorting hat says that I belong in Hufflepuff!

Said Hufflepuff, "I'll teach the lot, and treat them just the same."

Hufflepuff students are friendly, fair-minded, modest, and hard-working. A well-known member was Cedric Digory.

 


Take the most scientific Harry Potter Quiz ever created.

Thursday, September 29, 2005

Ooop!

Okay so there is a switch in the reading order in the "Knit the Classics" group which means I need to find a project for Ann Radcliffe's "Mysteries of Udolpho". Hummmm, so what does one knit for a gothic romance? Corrention, what can one knit in public to go with a gothic romance. Maybe a little peek into the book will help.

Almost feels like I need to knit something for a journey...

So I am considering the following: Bloom Shawl, the Hot Lava cardigan/shrug, I also remember that I have a pattern at home for a faroese shawl. But that is my M.O., go out and find something new instead of finishing up what you have laying around! Sad...so sad.

Comments on "Ooop!"

 

post a comment