Arg! Too busy to lurk!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called knitting. Make your own badge here.

Other hobbies...
Check out MY Podcast!
Favorite Podcasts...
Some people are just
too good!
Many gold stars to the following sites...

The sorting hat says that I belong in Hufflepuff!

Said Hufflepuff, "I'll teach the lot, and treat them just the same."

Hufflepuff students are friendly, fair-minded, modest, and hard-working. A well-known member was Cedric Digory.

 


Take the most scientific Harry Potter Quiz ever created.

Monday, September 26, 2005

Blogger fixed!


My earlier attempts to post this morning were thwarted by Bloggers attempts to get back up again. But it looks like their hints for clearing the cache and cookies has helped!

My mom and sister Kellie are modeling 2 of the 4 Karalund sweater my mother and I knit for last years family gift exchange. It was great fun having all the sisters and Mom in our sweaters even if the weather was much to warm for it. You've gotta love Houston with Thanksgiving in the upper 70's!

So, the real issue is what to make for everyone this year. Mom is hard at work finishing her book so I will be a one-woman factory. Since Mandy is in Texas it is unlikely that she will want another sweater so maybe felted bags will be the gift of the season!

Comments on "Blogger fixed!"

 

post a comment