Arg! Too busy to lurk!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called knitting. Make your own badge here.

Other hobbies...
Check out MY Podcast!
Favorite Podcasts...
Some people are just
too good!
Many gold stars to the following sites...

The sorting hat says that I belong in Hufflepuff!

Said Hufflepuff, "I'll teach the lot, and treat them just the same."

Hufflepuff students are friendly, fair-minded, modest, and hard-working. A well-known member was Cedric Digory.

 


Take the most scientific Harry Potter Quiz ever created.

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Wednesday is Knit group day!! Whee!!

It is so great having a knitting group at lunch on Wednesday....hump day. Working on a university campus and meeting at the coffee shop means we have all sorts of folks in the group and a wonderful setting. Those of us who are staff here need the lunch-time break and it perfectly balances the week! Its all downhill from here folks!

Coming along nicely on the Panes bag. I'm taking it with me this weekend to the Klickitat Star Party so I will have some free time to work on it and hopefully get it felted before I head out to the National Girl Scout Conference! East coast here I come.

Comments on "Wednesday is Knit group day!! Whee!!"

 

post a comment