Arg! Too busy to lurk!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called knitting. Make your own badge here.

Other hobbies...
Check out MY Podcast!
Favorite Podcasts...
Some people are just
too good!
Many gold stars to the following sites...

The sorting hat says that I belong in Hufflepuff!

Said Hufflepuff, "I'll teach the lot, and treat them just the same."

Hufflepuff students are friendly, fair-minded, modest, and hard-working. A well-known member was Cedric Digory.

 


Take the most scientific Harry Potter Quiz ever created.

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Picking the project for the October reading

I have decided that with each monthly read of the "Knit the Classics" group that I would use something about the book as a theme for a project to knit while reading the book. For Moliere's "Tartuffe" I have decided to knit the French Market Bag.

I know, I know, not very deep or creative but I have been meaning to knit this one for some time and it will be a very nice way to get rid of all the odds and ends of wool! I am a trainer for Girl Scouts and one of my participants brought a finished one and was knitting another at one of my weekend trainings so I am even more inspired to get it on the needles! There was a lovely knit-along for the bag so if you would like to see the gallery of bags please go visit the site!
So the next task will be planning on what to knit for Ann Radcliffe's novel...any suggestions?

Comments on "Picking the project for the October reading"

 

post a comment