Arg! Too busy to lurk!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called knitting. Make your own badge here.

Other hobbies...
Check out MY Podcast!
Favorite Podcasts...
Some people are just
too good!
Many gold stars to the following sites...

The sorting hat says that I belong in Hufflepuff!

Said Hufflepuff, "I'll teach the lot, and treat them just the same."

Hufflepuff students are friendly, fair-minded, modest, and hard-working. A well-known member was Cedric Digory.

 


Take the most scientific Harry Potter Quiz ever created.

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Decisions

Yikes! I think I picked the volume with 6.5pt font! Now where did I put those reading glasses...

As far as my project for "The Mysteries of Udolpho" is concerned I went from 3 ideas to 10...that is the wrong direction for sure. Last night as I was reading I decided that I really should have a shrug/bedjacket so this morning I pulled out a pattern that I downloaded a long time ago, the "Shrug-Shawl Bedjacket" by Linda Wish. I think I will go out and find a nice soft blended yarn to try this out with and if I like it then I can find a nice alpaca. I think to make it would with the book I will find a nice rich earthy color and add some leafy motifs along the way. I am also going to make it longer so it will cover parts of my hands.

I made the mistake earlier of adding some new software to the computer so I lost the previous blog on the mandatory reboot...bleck. I'm sure what ever I said wasn't very important.

Comments on "Decisions"

 

post a comment