Arg! Too busy to lurk!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called knitting. Make your own badge here.

Other hobbies...
Check out MY Podcast!
Favorite Podcasts...
Some people are just
too good!
Many gold stars to the following sites...

The sorting hat says that I belong in Hufflepuff!

Said Hufflepuff, "I'll teach the lot, and treat them just the same."

Hufflepuff students are friendly, fair-minded, modest, and hard-working. A well-known member was Cedric Digory.

 


Take the most scientific Harry Potter Quiz ever created.

Friday, October 14, 2005

I-cord!

So I am plodding along with i-cord for my panes bag. I need two 90" sections! Geez! I sure wish I could leave out the yarn and have the brownies do it for me!!! :-)

I wonder if you can twist and felt instead? I know that when I make baby booties I just twist the yarn tightly, fold it in half, and then let it twist back on its self. A couple of knots in the end and all is done. I think I will take some scrap yarn and try it out but since this is for charity I'll stick with the i-cord torture.