Arg! Too busy to lurk!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called knitting. Make your own badge here.

Other hobbies...
Check out MY Podcast!
Favorite Podcasts...
Some people are just
too good!
Many gold stars to the following sites...

The sorting hat says that I belong in Hufflepuff!

Said Hufflepuff, "I'll teach the lot, and treat them just the same."

Hufflepuff students are friendly, fair-minded, modest, and hard-working. A well-known member was Cedric Digory.

 


Take the most scientific Harry Potter Quiz ever created.

Monday, October 24, 2005

Knitting stitches complete? 0! Number of Women with a greater interest of the outdoors and playing in the woods? 10! So which is more important?

Spent the weekend playing in the woods, ah what fun! I was training a session at Leadership weekend called "Outdoor Exploration" with 2 other trainers and it was a fun session full of just play. As soon as I bring in my camera I will add some pictures.

I took the opportunity to teach people about orienteering, geocaching, and letterboxing and they loved it! I hope they will all sign up for our Pathway's class on geocaching. So now I can start working on that class....but first it will be the Halloween Public night this Saturday.

Too much to do right now so I'll be back later.

Comments on "Knitting stitches complete? 0! Number of Women with a greater interest of the outdoors and playing in the woods? 10! So which is more important?"

 

post a comment