Arg! Too busy to lurk!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called knitting. Make your own badge here.

Other hobbies...
Check out MY Podcast!
Favorite Podcasts...
Some people are just
too good!
Many gold stars to the following sites...

The sorting hat says that I belong in Hufflepuff!

Said Hufflepuff, "I'll teach the lot, and treat them just the same."

Hufflepuff students are friendly, fair-minded, modest, and hard-working. A well-known member was Cedric Digory.

 


Take the most scientific Harry Potter Quiz ever created.

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Round 2 on Felting





So I took the Panes bag back to the washer and sent her in for another round. I finally got her felted down a little bit more. This is still one big bag! in the picture she is stuffed with a Gore-Tex jacket, a fleece jacket and a Pashima shawl!

I took the picture at work, and quickly, but you can see what our fall colors in the background! All the trees are very quickly starting to turn and it is very lovely.







I get to play at camp this weekend (training) and I can't wait! Since I have working with a "play" session I am going to introduce them to macrame and make some little owls! My daughter thought they looked like evil owls but I think they just look perplexed! :-) I found the directions for "Why Knot" There are several other owl patterns there as well.

Comments on "Round 2 on Felting"

 

post a comment