Arg! Too busy to lurk!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called knitting. Make your own badge here.

Other hobbies...
Check out MY Podcast!
Favorite Podcasts...
Some people are just
too good!
Many gold stars to the following sites...

The sorting hat says that I belong in Hufflepuff!

Said Hufflepuff, "I'll teach the lot, and treat them just the same."

Hufflepuff students are friendly, fair-minded, modest, and hard-working. A well-known member was Cedric Digory.

 


Take the most scientific Harry Potter Quiz ever created.

Friday, February 10, 2006

Madrona Arts Festival

Even though I didn't get to sign up for any of the classes, Eric and I walked down to the Madrona Fiber Arts Festival and went sock yarn shopping. Eric introduced me to Eva Gallageher who owns Spin Alpaca. Eva has some wonderful fibers and yarns! Ohhhh so soft and yummy!

Did I get myself in trouble???? Why yes!!! Of course!!!



But I didn't go overboard...so that is a relief. What is freaky-weird is that Eric ended up buying exactly the same Blue Moon sock yarn I did in exactly the same colorway - Fire on the Mountain! (insert Twilight Zone music here) So we are going to knit up our socks and wear them to the next SIS meeting!

Comments on "Madrona Arts Festival"

 

Blogger Stephanie said ... (9:07 PM) : 

Are those Hedgehogs?? Awesome! Don't let my kids see that. :)

 

Blogger carrym said ... (9:50 AM) : 

Did you stay to see the Harlot?? She was in rare form last night...I got there to late for the yarn market myself, so I'll be stopping in sometime today. :)

 

Blogger amandazen said ... (7:10 PM) : 

Oh wow I like the Hedgehogs that will be a neat pattern, very pretty yarn...

Amanda :)

 

post a comment