Arg! Too busy to lurk!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called knitting. Make your own badge here.

Other hobbies...
Check out MY Podcast!
Favorite Podcasts...
Some people are just
too good!
Many gold stars to the following sites...

The sorting hat says that I belong in Hufflepuff!

Said Hufflepuff, "I'll teach the lot, and treat them just the same."

Hufflepuff students are friendly, fair-minded, modest, and hard-working. A well-known member was Cedric Digory.

 


Take the most scientific Harry Potter Quiz ever created.

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Old site re-found

Next week is our knitting group's Breast Cancer Charity sale so this weekend I am making kits for beginning knitters. I was looking for a site I found a long time ago that hand knitting videos to help learn different skills in knitting, I wanted to reference that site for our new knitters.

I found it!


I'll add it to the side bar so I don't lose it again!

If anyone would like to donate to the sale I would be happy to take up a collection, my podcast Astronomy a Go Go will be donating all of its listener donations to the charity sale from now until Valentines Day. Go to astronomy.libsyn.com and click on the PayPal donate button!

Comments on "Old site re-found"

 

Blogger Zee said ... (9:15 AM) : 

I love the site!

 

post a comment