Arg! Too busy to lurk!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called knitting. Make your own badge here.

Other hobbies...
Check out MY Podcast!
Favorite Podcasts...
Some people are just
too good!
Many gold stars to the following sites...

The sorting hat says that I belong in Hufflepuff!

Said Hufflepuff, "I'll teach the lot, and treat them just the same."

Hufflepuff students are friendly, fair-minded, modest, and hard-working. A well-known member was Cedric Digory.

 


Take the most scientific Harry Potter Quiz ever created.

Thursday, January 05, 2006

Calling all crafters!

My knitting group at the University of Washington, Tacoma has it's Charity Craft (mostly knitting and crocheting) sale coming up. 1000% of the money we bring in gets donated for Breast Cancer Research and Patient Care.

If you would like to make something for the sale or have an extra hat or scarf to donate we would love to have them. The sale is the second week in February, I know it isn't a lot of time but I haven't thought to look 'this' direction for help.

I am also making knitting needles to create some beginner knit kits, if you have yarn for scarves to donate I could use them for kits. Last year the beginners kits were a hot item!

Email me if you have items and I will give you my address!

Thanks in advance for the help and support! I will post pictures of the event on the blog!

Comments on "Calling all crafters!"

 

post a comment