Arg! Too busy to lurk!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called knitting. Make your own badge here.

Other hobbies...
Check out MY Podcast!
Favorite Podcasts...
Some people are just
too good!
Many gold stars to the following sites...

The sorting hat says that I belong in Hufflepuff!

Said Hufflepuff, "I'll teach the lot, and treat them just the same."

Hufflepuff students are friendly, fair-minded, modest, and hard-working. A well-known member was Cedric Digory.

 


Take the most scientific Harry Potter Quiz ever created.

Monday, July 30, 2007

To BEE or not to BEE

As if to make up for lost knitting time this year I seem to be possessed to try several KALs at once. The newest one on the list is the Bee Shawl KAL. I have ordered the yarn and it is on the way! I'm waiting to see if they finish the stole pattern before I am ready to start but I thought it would make a nice holiday gift for my mom if the Pi shawl ends up looking too...matronly.



Fortunately all of the KALs have been rationalized into holiday gifts or things I need...like pink sock. Of course you know what they say about rationalizations right......

Comments on "To BEE or not to BEE"

 

Blogger MezzoDiva said ... (12:44 PM) : 

This comment has been removed by the author.

 

Blogger annmarie said ... (7:01 PM) : 

Clever you to have designed a button! I'm still trying to figure out how to do this and get it posted to the blog!

 

post a comment