Arg! Too busy to lurk!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called knitting. Make your own badge here.

Other hobbies...
Check out MY Podcast!
Favorite Podcasts...
Some people are just
too good!
Many gold stars to the following sites...

The sorting hat says that I belong in Hufflepuff!

Said Hufflepuff, "I'll teach the lot, and treat them just the same."

Hufflepuff students are friendly, fair-minded, modest, and hard-working. A well-known member was Cedric Digory.

 


Take the most scientific Harry Potter Quiz ever created.

Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Decisions....decisions.....

Ack!! I signed up for the Bee Shawl KAL and have the yarn ordered when wouldn't you know it Anne came out with a stole version...Stung!

So the dilemma which to knit; Honey Bee Stole (I like Stung better) or Bee Fields Shawl? The names are pretty great either way.






Honey Bee StoleBee Fields Shawl
Click image for ordering information

I'm not sure if this is going to be for myself or my mother. I was going to make the decision after it was finished. Now I also have MS3-Swan Lake in the works so maybe the second stole will even out the total 'wrap' wish list which is currently at 2 Pi-type shawls and 2 stoles. Then again, maybe I just need to listen to the yarn. Fortunately the amount of yarn I ordered would allow either.

Another irony....I'm allergic to bees!

Comments on "Decisions....decisions....."

 

post a comment