Arg! Too busy to lurk!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called knitting. Make your own badge here.

Other hobbies...
Check out MY Podcast!
Favorite Podcasts...
Some people are just
too good!
Many gold stars to the following sites...

The sorting hat says that I belong in Hufflepuff!

Said Hufflepuff, "I'll teach the lot, and treat them just the same."

Hufflepuff students are friendly, fair-minded, modest, and hard-working. A well-known member was Cedric Digory.

 


Take the most scientific Harry Potter Quiz ever created.

Friday, August 17, 2007

Badges! We need those stinkin' badges


So Brenda Dayne over at Cast On has some wonderful adult "Scout type" badges knitters can earn. I definatly have earned the knitting while intoxicated badge and the Knitting innovation badge....now I just have to decide between the "Happy Camper" or "Badgewhore" banner!

I am always jealous come Court of Honor time when I hand out badges to my Scouts so this is just right up my alley. I wonder how the would react to my badges!

Comments on "Badges! We need those stinkin' badges"

 

Blogger annmarie said ... (10:06 AM) : 

just what a badge-hungry former girl scout longs for! :)

 

post a comment