Arg! Too busy to lurk!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called knitting. Make your own badge here.

Other hobbies...
Check out MY Podcast!
Favorite Podcasts...
Some people are just
too good!
Many gold stars to the following sites...

The sorting hat says that I belong in Hufflepuff!

Said Hufflepuff, "I'll teach the lot, and treat them just the same."

Hufflepuff students are friendly, fair-minded, modest, and hard-working. A well-known member was Cedric Digory.

 


Take the most scientific Harry Potter Quiz ever created.

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Joiner

So I am a joiner. I like to join groups and I like to belong. I like working on similar project as other it doesn't matter where they are as long as there is a way to share and learn from each other. There may be a hint of competitiveness involved but that isn't the driving force. But being a joiner, in the knittingverse has the undeniable consequence of too many project for one pair of hands to knit.

But that hasn't stopped me yet...introducing the next KAL/SWAP...



This one looks appealing in that I only have to supply the KIT to knit, not actually have to knit the article! They have some nice well defined rule which bodes well for SWAPping fairness. One of the reasons I pick my SWAPs carefully! I have watched to other Hogwarts themed KALs and SWAPs with interest so when this one came up I just jumped right in!

On a different note I have been busily photographing my current projects and I am just about up to date with the WIP. They are currently on the Flickr badge on the right sidebar and on my Ravelry page.

Okay enough of that, back to work.

Comments on "Joiner"

 

post a comment