Arg! Too busy to lurk!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called knitting. Make your own badge here.

Other hobbies...
Check out MY Podcast!
Favorite Podcasts...
Some people are just
too good!
Many gold stars to the following sites...

The sorting hat says that I belong in Hufflepuff!

Said Hufflepuff, "I'll teach the lot, and treat them just the same."

Hufflepuff students are friendly, fair-minded, modest, and hard-working. A well-known member was Cedric Digory.

 


Take the most scientific Harry Potter Quiz ever created.

Monday, February 04, 2008

Gasp!

I have been sending in posts for the past couple of days via email only to figure out that they are not getting posted to my blog!!! GASP! And here I thought I was being SO much more efficient!

So I am now in blogger directly and catching up as quickly as possible...first my HSKS #4 answers (emailed on time but never posted....so sad)

Quidditch Round 1 HSKS #4

1. b. Voldemort and Wormtail plotting to kill him

2. a. It vanishes after a few hours

3. c. Malfoy attacked Harry when Harry's back was turned

4. Snape

5. c. The special protection Harry received from his mother would also pass to Voldemort

6. d. 77

7. b. The Department for the Regulation and Control of Magical Creatures

8. Neville

9. a. 30th

10. a. Navy Blue

Mr. Ollivander:


Mad-Eye Moody: (I love this one)


Cedric:


World Cup Tournament:


Dark Mark:

Comments on "Gasp!"

 

Blogger Alice B said ... (3:13 PM) : 

Hi Alice
Found out that KTC is down because of a Blogger problem - sure hope it comes back online.

 

Blogger Jen said ... (12:15 PM) : 

The internet and cause all sorts of problems when you are trying to simplify your life. Glad to see you are well, I was getting worried.

Stop by my blog and vote in the gift poll, this weeks Badger Report explains the gift. ;)
http://johnsbeautifulangel.blogspot.com/

Jennifer
Hufflepuff Prefect

 

post a comment