Arg! Too busy to lurk!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called knitting. Make your own badge here.

Other hobbies...
Check out MY Podcast!
Favorite Podcasts...
Some people are just
too good!
Many gold stars to the following sites...

The sorting hat says that I belong in Hufflepuff!

Said Hufflepuff, "I'll teach the lot, and treat them just the same."

Hufflepuff students are friendly, fair-minded, modest, and hard-working. A well-known member was Cedric Digory.

 


Take the most scientific Harry Potter Quiz ever created.

Monday, October 08, 2007

My house ROCKS!

I was off at a conference this weekend and so not much help to my Quidditch team...but I did make sure I had all my trivia answers up and posted!!

Thank goodness we have someone like Laurie Ann! She found the snitch! That is 2 (count 'um) snitch finds for good old Hufflepuff!

Comments on "My house ROCKS!"

 

Blogger Piglottie said ... (3:22 PM) : 

I know, I cant believe it! We are unstoppable!!! Go Hufflepuff :)

 

post a comment