Arg! Too busy to lurk!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called knitting. Make your own badge here.

Other hobbies...
Check out MY Podcast!
Favorite Podcasts...
Some people are just
too good!
Many gold stars to the following sites...

The sorting hat says that I belong in Hufflepuff!

Said Hufflepuff, "I'll teach the lot, and treat them just the same."

Hufflepuff students are friendly, fair-minded, modest, and hard-working. A well-known member was Cedric Digory.

 


Take the most scientific Harry Potter Quiz ever created.

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Yarn Bling

I just wanted Stephanie, from Ravenclaw, to know that I am still working on her swap package and thinking of fun things for her kit...constantly!

Ravenclaw Stitch Markers

A little out of focus so we don't give everything away I have your stitch markers done, your yarn selected, needles in hand, yummy treat tauting me from the kitchen and all that is left is to finish the bag. I am really having fun with the HSKS #3 challenge.

I had a wonderful email from Jennifer to tell me my Owl is on the way....I can hardly wait. Will need to sneak it into the house as the current over spending in the knitting budget (for which my husband believes should be $0 and he would never believe it was a gift). Puts me in a prime position to earn this badge:


The “Knitting Caused My Divorce” Badge

Okay so I exaggerate but it didn't help that I did all my fall shopping and paid Katie's room, board and tuition all in the same billing period.

Comments on "Yarn Bling"

 

Blogger Piglottie said ... (4:49 PM) : 

Hehe - hoping the parcel can be safely sneaked in (or should that be snuck in?). I love the stitchmarkers! I cant believe how quickly the swap is passing though, and I must get a move on with my bag.

 

post a comment