Arg! Too busy to lurk!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called knitting. Make your own badge here.

Other hobbies...
Check out MY Podcast!
Favorite Podcasts...
Some people are just
too good!
Many gold stars to the following sites...

The sorting hat says that I belong in Hufflepuff!

Said Hufflepuff, "I'll teach the lot, and treat them just the same."

Hufflepuff students are friendly, fair-minded, modest, and hard-working. A well-known member was Cedric Digory.

 


Take the most scientific Harry Potter Quiz ever created.

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Done!



Lace has no stretch so they are a tad loser than I am use to but that gives room for any changes in washing. I had to modify the pattern a little to get the foot length to work for me. Toe up, short-row toe and heal and fun to knit!

Comments on "Done!"

 

Blogger Valerie said ... (5:57 PM) : 

Those turned out too cute! -=applauds=-

 

Blogger Piglottie said ... (4:47 PM) : 

They are lovely! I shall admire the toe ups for a distance, but shall not attempt them again :)

 

post a comment