Arg! Too busy to lurk!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called knitting. Make your own badge here.

Other hobbies...
Check out MY Podcast!
Favorite Podcasts...
Some people are just
too good!
Many gold stars to the following sites...

The sorting hat says that I belong in Hufflepuff!

Said Hufflepuff, "I'll teach the lot, and treat them just the same."

Hufflepuff students are friendly, fair-minded, modest, and hard-working. A well-known member was Cedric Digory.

 


Take the most scientific Harry Potter Quiz ever created.

Monday, September 24, 2007

Campanula almost done!

With Katie off at college and the boys out on a Scout outing I found myself with a surprise free day! I worked on stitch markers for my HSKS #3 partner and sat down to make some progress on my Campanula Socks (for Campanula KAL and August Sock-down!)

I made fantastic progress getting from the heel turn to the ribbing which I plan on finishing at lunch today!!!

Most of yesterday was spent around Katie and her Freshman Convocation. It was a lovely affair and a good start for her four year attachment to that institution.

(Katie is on the left)

...back to work!

Comments on "Campanula almost done!"

 

Blogger Jennifer said ... (7:00 PM) : 

Hi Alice! I wanted to let you know that I sent out your HSKS package. Alas, I forgot to tuck your stitch markers in the package, so will be sending out a supplemental small package with those markers by the end of the week. Oops!

 

post a comment