Arg! Too busy to lurk!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called knitting. Make your own badge here.

Other hobbies...
Check out MY Podcast!
Favorite Podcasts...
Some people are just
too good!
Many gold stars to the following sites...

The sorting hat says that I belong in Hufflepuff!

Said Hufflepuff, "I'll teach the lot, and treat them just the same."

Hufflepuff students are friendly, fair-minded, modest, and hard-working. A well-known member was Cedric Digory.

 


Take the most scientific Harry Potter Quiz ever created.

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Back and Panicked!

So the point of a vacation is to enjoy, to relax and repair. I just got back from vacationing with my folks and the time with them was wonderful! I was pampered beyond all expectations! I was even treated to a private dinner prepared by Chef Janos ... my folks have the most wonderful friends! He just happened to be in Gold Hill Colorado working on his home there (my parents are up the street) and he wanted someone to try out some new recipes on! I KNOW!!!! If you are in Tucson Arizona you have to go to his restaurants!

As soon as I dig out the camera there will be pictures elaborating the fun.

What was not wonderful was coming back! I have a tsunami of work, tasks, housework, and commitments all threatening to crash down upon my head. I am fretting over the yarn choices for my HSKS #3 partner Stephanie!! I am looking for just the perfect blue and bronze sock yarn and nothing seems good enough! I want it to be a surprise for her so I won't post anything yet but here is a sneak of what I'm thinking about.....it has blue, silver and bronze covering both the movie and the book Ravenclaw color scheme.



This is only one of the yarn sets for her so hopefully with two different sock yarns at least one will please her!

(As you are reading this I just bit the bullet and pushed the purchase button so there is no turning back! Wow, that actually feels better!)

I have some crystal bead and material set aside to start putting together the rest of her package so I'm not a complete slacker!

...more later

Comments on "Back and Panicked!"

 

Blogger Valerie said ... (3:43 PM) : 

I bet your pal will love it! The color combination is beautiful and the best of both worlds!

 

Blogger Valerie said ... (4:22 PM) : 

You're very welcome!!

 

Blogger Piglottie said ... (5:19 PM) : 

Alice the yarn is wonderful, and I'm sure your pal will love whatever you send! Dont forget, you have until end of October to send your parcel out so you have quite a bit of time left. Now hun, breathe :)

 

post a comment