Arg! Too busy to lurk!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called knitting. Make your own badge here.

Other hobbies...
Check out MY Podcast!
Favorite Podcasts...
Some people are just
too good!
Many gold stars to the following sites...

The sorting hat says that I belong in Hufflepuff!

Said Hufflepuff, "I'll teach the lot, and treat them just the same."

Hufflepuff students are friendly, fair-minded, modest, and hard-working. A well-known member was Cedric Digory.

 


Take the most scientific Harry Potter Quiz ever created.

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Greetings Jennifer!

Jennifer sent me a wonderful email this evening introducing herself as my 'up stream' swap-ster for HSKS3! It is uncanny how much the Hogwarts Sock/Scarf Kit Swappers have in common. Many of us are also in Knit the Classics, many have gold medals from the Knitting Olympics, in fact you can go down the list and find something in common with each person besides just being in the HSKS 3 group and knitting!

Check out Jennifer's site and her Etsy shop she has some wonderful earrings and beautiful stitch marker jewelry.

I'm still waiting to find out who my buddy is so until then I'll wait patiently on markers and needles.

Comments on "Greetings Jennifer!"

 

post a comment