Arg! Too busy to lurk!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called knitting. Make your own badge here.

Other hobbies...
Check out MY Podcast!
Favorite Podcasts...
Some people are just
too good!
Many gold stars to the following sites...

The sorting hat says that I belong in Hufflepuff!

Said Hufflepuff, "I'll teach the lot, and treat them just the same."

Hufflepuff students are friendly, fair-minded, modest, and hard-working. A well-known member was Cedric Digory.

 


Take the most scientific Harry Potter Quiz ever created.

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Needle lust!

I'm sure everyone has seen these....

They are the new Knit Picks Harmony wood needles!

Now since already have the complete set of Option needles and plenty of others I am hard pressed to buy them for myself (I have double point overload) but I am curious about the 32" (US0) 2mm needles. Those I could get into those for sock knitting if they don't break!!!! For $6 I might just have to give them a try!

Comments on "Needle lust!"

 

Blogger Piglottie said ... (5:17 PM) : 

Oooh, my set of the Wooden options should be on there way to England shortly courtesy of a very lovely friend. I can only use wood or bamboo and have wanted a set of interchangeables forever. And now I get to have some - and they are soooooo funky :)

 

post a comment