Arg! Too busy to lurk!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called knitting. Make your own badge here.

Other hobbies...
Check out MY Podcast!
Favorite Podcasts...
Some people are just
too good!
Many gold stars to the following sites...

The sorting hat says that I belong in Hufflepuff!

Said Hufflepuff, "I'll teach the lot, and treat them just the same."

Hufflepuff students are friendly, fair-minded, modest, and hard-working. A well-known member was Cedric Digory.

 


Take the most scientific Harry Potter Quiz ever created.

Friday, September 28, 2007

My Owl has arrived!!!

Just look at my wonderful HSKS #3 package from my upstream buddy Jennifer (Ravenclaw)
"The" Bag!

There is lovely black back with little (Badger) prints lined with a lovely yellow-gold, hand made of course. Outside there is a button that reads...

"Direct descendant of Helga Hufflepuff"
(very cool)

Huffle-Pride


Inside there was a little HP friends book, HP stickers, clover DP in size 2, a pattern for "Slippery Socks" and some yummmy super wash sock yarn.

HSKS #3 Goodies


But look closely at the yarn...here, this will help...

special yarn

Special hand-dyed yarn just for Hufflepuff. I love the colorway names.

Jennifer, you rock! Thank you very much!

Comments on "My Owl has arrived!!!"

 

Blogger Jennifer said ... (2:02 PM) : 

There are no words to express how relieved I am that you received the package! Yay! I'm glad you like everything, and your stitch markers are on their way. Many apologies on that...

 

Blogger Piglottie said ... (11:55 AM) : 

What an amazing parcel of goodies! I love the bag and the badge is brilliant. And the yarn is so cool :)

 

Blogger Valerie said ... (10:53 PM) : 

That yarn and bag are beautiful! Congrats on your goodies!

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (10:36 AM) : 

I would be so happy if you come on sirpriz to swap with us !

Mama (french) http://www.sirpriz.com
Swaps gift
Echange de cadeaux, swaps et amitiƩ

 

post a comment