Arg! Too busy to lurk!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called knitting. Make your own badge here.

Other hobbies...
Check out MY Podcast!
Favorite Podcasts...
Some people are just
too good!
Many gold stars to the following sites...

The sorting hat says that I belong in Hufflepuff!

Said Hufflepuff, "I'll teach the lot, and treat them just the same."

Hufflepuff students are friendly, fair-minded, modest, and hard-working. A well-known member was Cedric Digory.

 


Take the most scientific Harry Potter Quiz ever created.

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Busy, busy!!

Wow! How time flies! We are behind in everything so this will have to be quick....

First off...HSKS #3 Trivia
Trivia

The Tales of Beedle the Bard
Grindewald
No
Deathstick
Fred
They were all white
Snape
Kelpies
Milkman
Flitwick
Bertie Botts Beans
Jelly Slugs
Chocolate Frogs
Blood Pops
Okay and this one took me...like...FOREVER!!
Jenean's first HSKS kit and for the bonus is was made my Ansley....

There!!!! Go Hufflepuff!!!

Now, back to work and then home to get ready for a Girl Scout training this weekend (I'm facilitating which means I have all the prep, delivery, and clean-up ..along with my fab-co-trainer of course but it is a lot of work...)

Comments on "Busy, busy!!"

 

Blogger Piglottie said ... (3:53 PM) : 

LOL it took me ages to find Jenean's pic too (although your link isn't working for me). Thanks for posting these up and have a great time at camp.

 

post a comment