Arg! Too busy to lurk!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called knitting. Make your own badge here.

Other hobbies...
Check out MY Podcast!
Favorite Podcasts...
Some people are just
too good!
Many gold stars to the following sites...

The sorting hat says that I belong in Hufflepuff!

Said Hufflepuff, "I'll teach the lot, and treat them just the same."

Hufflepuff students are friendly, fair-minded, modest, and hard-working. A well-known member was Cedric Digory.

 


Take the most scientific Harry Potter Quiz ever created.

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Time Warp

Wow! Well hello out there to all my buddies in the HSKS group!!! It will be fun doing another swap and since my downstream partner is a Ravenclaw (just like last time..go figure!) I have all sorts of ideas from the last run.

I feel like a little Hogwarts teacher tonight, it is 12:45am and I am just finishing with the final re-read of the Astronomy exams I had to write for this weekend's Science Olympiad. Now that was an unsung class in the books and movie!!!

Work has been hell and all of my knitting is all CHARITY knitting for our big BREAST CANCER CRAFT FAIR! If anyone out there in knit blog land would like to participate just drop me a line/comment and I will email you with the details. 100% of all proceeds from the sale goes directly to Breast Caner research and patient care. We love this sale! It is the week before Valentine Day so I have to get on the ball!

Cheers and thanks for all the kind thoughts! I feel 98% better since my surgery...now if my immune system would kick in so I wouldn't catch every damn cold bug I would be at 100%

XOXO Capella Monoceros

Comments on "Time Warp"

 

Blogger Jen said ... (1:57 PM) : 

Just a friendly hello from your house prefect.

 

Blogger Winnie said ... (1:15 AM) : 

Stopping in to say hello! Hoping you feel in tip-top shape soon!

 

post a comment