Arg! Too busy to lurk!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called knitting. Make your own badge here.

Other hobbies...
Check out MY Podcast!
Favorite Podcasts...
Some people are just
too good!
Many gold stars to the following sites...

The sorting hat says that I belong in Hufflepuff!

Said Hufflepuff, "I'll teach the lot, and treat them just the same."

Hufflepuff students are friendly, fair-minded, modest, and hard-working. A well-known member was Cedric Digory.

 


Take the most scientific Harry Potter Quiz ever created.

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Ta-da!

Okay Stephanie your HSKS#3 swap is on it's way!!! You should get it on Halloween day that is the plan at least! I broke my sewing machine needle and couldn't finish your larger bag so you got an extra pair of needles instead...good trade off I think.

HSKS3 swap

Just a sneak preview, I hope you enjoy the swap

Comments on "Ta-da!"

 

Blogger sgkrupa said ... (3:19 PM) : 

oh my goodness!! I can't wait til tomorrow!!! It looks fantastic!

 

Blogger Piglottie said ... (10:25 AM) : 

Thats a great parcel Alice! I love the yarn you've chosen too :)

 

post a comment