Arg! Too busy to lurk!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called knitting. Make your own badge here.

Other hobbies...
Check out MY Podcast!
Favorite Podcasts...
Some people are just
too good!
Many gold stars to the following sites...

The sorting hat says that I belong in Hufflepuff!

Said Hufflepuff, "I'll teach the lot, and treat them just the same."

Hufflepuff students are friendly, fair-minded, modest, and hard-working. A well-known member was Cedric Digory.

 


Take the most scientific Harry Potter Quiz ever created.

Friday, February 15, 2008

Weekly update

HSKS post: Well the one thing about the HSKS is that it helps me post on a weekly basis!! Major kudos to our house prefect for reminding me to get on line and blog. I'll be sewing up my bags this weekend. I'm going to try and make several for our next charity sale!

Right now I am working on the house puzzle....

(post post)
I figured out the puzzle...
"Then you should have died!" roared Black. "Died rather than betray your friends as we would have done for you!"

Comments on "Weekly update"

 

post a comment