Arg! Too busy to lurk!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called knitting. Make your own badge here.

Other hobbies...
Check out MY Podcast!
Favorite Podcasts...
Some people are just
too good!
Many gold stars to the following sites...

The sorting hat says that I belong in Hufflepuff!

Said Hufflepuff, "I'll teach the lot, and treat them just the same."

Hufflepuff students are friendly, fair-minded, modest, and hard-working. A well-known member was Cedric Digory.

 


Take the most scientific Harry Potter Quiz ever created.

Thursday, February 28, 2008

What a fantastic reminder!

Potter post:

When you get a cute ecard like the one Miss Mandy Finch-Fletchley sent to remind us to post how could you NOT run and post immediately!

The best part is at the end of the ecard if you mouse over the two characters you can make them sound really funny! If you dare give it a try here: Click-me!


I was ahead of schedule for my HSKS project and now I am running behind...go figure. Hopefully I will get to set up the sewing machine this weekend and get caught up.

On the knitting front I actually got a project done!! Wahoo!! It isn't for my swap buddy .... sorry.


IMG_2464[1]

The hat is knitted with the old "Twining" method a traditional Scandanavian knitting technique dating back at least to the 17th century in Sweden. You can find a description of twining on Knitty.

Comments on "What a fantastic reminder!"

 

post a comment