Arg! Too busy to lurk!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called knitting. Make your own badge here.

Other hobbies...
Check out MY Podcast!
Favorite Podcasts...
Some people are just
too good!
Many gold stars to the following sites...

The sorting hat says that I belong in Hufflepuff!

Said Hufflepuff, "I'll teach the lot, and treat them just the same."

Hufflepuff students are friendly, fair-minded, modest, and hard-working. A well-known member was Cedric Digory.

 


Take the most scientific Harry Potter Quiz ever created.

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

School!

So I am going back to school! I'm not telling many people...I would just rather do my thing and then once I get closer to the end of my Master's studies then I can tell folks. Kind of like not announcing you're pregnant until the end of the first tri-mester!

I am working towards my Masters of Astronomy...yeah, go figure! So for you HSKSers out there I will be submitting my application to Hogwarts when I am done. yeah....right....

Cheers!

p.s. Oh yeah! I casted on for the Orkney Pi Shawl and am very excited about working on that when I need a brain break. I had to go create my own little reference chart to keep myself straight.

Comments on "School!"

 

Blogger Jen said ... (12:59 PM) : 

Congrats on going back to school. I totally understand not telling anyone. The only people who know about me being in school is the family members that I see daily. Everyone else won't find out until a few months before graduation. I wish you the best of luck on this new life adventure. ;)

 

post a comment